Saturday, January 30, 2010

Big Posemaniac page

I really love the big sketch pages that some artists have been putting out recently, so I figured I should try one too. I have really been trying to get better with my gestures, be more efficient with my linework etc. so I spent yesterday night and today, doing a big page of mostly 1 min gestures, although there are a few 30 sec gestures in there as well, this is the first time I did them all digitally with my tablet, and they are all pretty awful, but I am going to keep trying.



on a side note, 3 posts in one day! that's a new record for me I think.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! Such good stuff. I am gonna be honest and I kinda hate you. (And form me that is a huge complement).

    Keep up the good work son!
    Where you going to school? We should hit up coffee and sketching if you are still in the OC.

    ReplyDelete