Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 post

Hi there, its 2014 now, so its time for an art update. I have been working on a few prop designs for a potential job related thing, and its all pretty different from how I normally work.It has to be a lot more realistic and has to incorporate photos and whatnot, so it has been an interesting challenge. I got another one coming soon but in the mean time if you are interested in seeing more, there are some supplemental pieces on my website HERE.


One other thing I am going to try and start doing when I manage to post is link to something I am really liking at the moment, whether its another artist or music or something else. I really enjoy it when I see what other stuff people are into so I am gonna do that too. Anyways here is an album I have really been into recently. I haven't really spent much time listening to music from japan, but I can say I think this album is pretty good all the way through even though I don't know what they are saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment