Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Epic Day part DEUX


Today was my first day of orientation, I get up at about 8:00 AM and I drive over to the school. I am supposed to be there at about 9:45. Once I get there I slap on a name tag, and I have to take some sort of writing exam. Whatever, not a big deal, after I finish that I take another test for advanced placement in an illustration/photoshop, I don't think I passed that unfortunately. After I finished up with the test I realized that I lost my glasses. LAME! oh well, I managed to talk to a few cool people, I think I am going to like this school a lot. I'm trying to make more of an effort to get to know my fellow students and the faculty. Aaaaanywayss, there was a lot of down time where I was just sitting around, but eventually I got to tour the library and the campus. I am really excited to be going to this school, I think its going to be a great experience. Tomorrow is the luau, I have no idea how that is going to go down, but if anything it will be interesting.


btw, I might be getting a puppy soon, which is rad and I have been listening to this band called The Brett Rosenburg Problem and I really like them! sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

P.S. that image is from Dr.McNinja I own that shirt and it fricken rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment