Saturday, August 2, 2008

What I have been up to (aka Things i recommend.)

Here is a list of things i have done lately, starting with today, I went to my life drawing workshop, and did these drawings. excuse the awful photos.








LOOK AT IT!


The person who modeled today looked a lot like Marsha from Spaced.

Pretty crazy, I know. Speaking of Spaced. I watched managed to procure the series by means which i will not explain, and I loved every minute of it. Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, and Nick Frost are my masters! Lucky for me the dvd for spaced was released in America not to long ago, and I will buy it as soon as I have the cash! Seriously guys, if you haven't seen the show you are missing out big time. I forgot to post on my comic con extravaganza post that i am 99% sure i also saw Daisy from Spaced, not 100%, but im pretty sure i did see her.
This is Daisy


SEE IT!

I also finished watching Avatar! DUUUDE it was so good! One of the best cartoon series ive ever seen! I know people like to hate on it, but damn that show is so good i really wish people would give it a fair shake. Its a really amazing show.



WATCH IT!


Speaking of WATCH (i am soo good at these segways) I finished WATCHMEN! It was really a great read, even though near the end there was one part i thought was kinda weird, i understood what it was trying to do. I now am a LOT more interested in the upcoming film. I think it will be interesting to see how they handel that part of the book. If the end is anything like the book ( and it looks like it will be) this movie will blow peoples minds. Totally great book.

READ IT!

Ive been kinda looking for a job but not really very hard. I would like to work at a comic book shop, but the places ive called dont have any openings. Bummer for me.
What else... I have been playing tf2 of course, that is always fun, been drawing in photoshop lately, i still dont know what i like more, painter or photoshop. I wish i could take them both and combine them, that would be the best thing ever. I am going up to visit some family in Washington state on tuesday, for about a week. soo i guess that means 1 week without blogging, oh no! well i guess ill just have to deal with that. Ill try to do as much drawing as i can while im up there.

Just a few random thoughts i have. I am looking at dogs lately, and i don't really know what kind to get. I really like this dog called the shiba inu, but i hear that they are hard to train and can be kinda buttholes if you dont train them right. still they look very cute.

AWWWW very adorable i know.

I also heard today on the PC Gamer podcast that you can clean your keyboard by putting it in the dishwasher! i have never heard that before, but i think i will try it because my keyboard is pretty nasty. If it breaks then that gives me more of a reason to buy a new one. Ive been wanting a new keyboard for a while, i want something really fancy like the cyborg keyboard.

that is pretty freakin rad. Just one look at it and you know some serious gaming is going down. You can customize the lighting one the keyboard so that only wasd lights up and everything!
very bitchin.

Here is a LINK to the specs and all that jazz. I want it very badly!


anyways that about wraps it up for now. Maybe ill post some more art before i leave for my trip, maybe not. ONLY THE FUTURE KNOWS WHAT IS INSTORE! SO STAY TUNED!

Ian OUT!


that was lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment