Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


It's that time of year again, Halloween! It has always been one of my favorite holidays (yes I consider it a holiday) not only for the free candy and cool costumes, but it is one of those times where you get to learn interesting and creepy stories, such as the one I learned about today. The story is about a man named H.H. Holmes. He was a serial killer who killed his victims in a secret torture hotel. It was designed so that only he knew where everything was, and his victims could not escape. supposedly he killed over 100 people, but only a fraction of that have been confirmed. If you want to know more about this creepy person I suggest you click this link HERE.
I am working on an art project right now for school. Its a boring still life but I think it will be decent so Ill post it when its done, SERIOUSLY! no bull I promise.
I still feel terrible about the loss of my dog, but I guess its ok to feel that way. I just hope she knows how important she was to me.

again this blog has turned into the opposite of what I wanted it to be, but for the time being I don't mind, as long as I post some art soon I feel the art gods will be satisfied. (aka ME)

anyways happy Halloween everybody!


P.S. This Saturday I plan on going to a gallery to see Takashi Murakami, a famed japanese artist. His artwork is really intriguing and I hope to see more of it in person. Also there is a Giant Robot thing going on near by so i will most likely swing by there as well. More info about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment