Saturday, October 6, 2007

Video game nonsense



Whoa! Its feels like its been a long time since I posted on this old thing. Lets try and get things up to speed... Well i did not win that competition. I hoped i would but i lost, and to be honest i feel a few of the winners are undeserving. (thats not me being a sore loser, just some of the designs were retarded. go look for yourself if you don't believe me.) I have been playing ALOT of video games lately. Mostly my game of choice has been the Team Fortress 2 Beta. Man that game is so much fun! i have had a blast playing with a few people from various forums and websites, as well as just playing with random people. I love being the scout and running around and batting people. Spy is also another favorite of mine. Getting a stab on some one when they have there back turned, is soooooooooo satisfying. It needs a bit of tweaking to be honest but its pretty well balanced i will say. I have been playing some Dawn of war Dark crusade too, which is also really fun. It can be pretty unbalanced admittedly but if you are skillful you can win most of the time. As far as art goes, I have run into a bit of a problem with my crab picture, but it should be done by Monday so ill try to take a picture of it if i like it. I also had to sign up for this website called myartspace.com for my art class so ill post it because i feel like it and it has a cool song in the gallery.
thats really about it. I have a lot of art to do if im going to stay in ap.
yeahh other then that so far life is decent. Im tired so here is a cool picture of the tau. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment