Monday, June 16, 2008

Serious Business

Tomorrow I start getting into a regular schedule. I trying not to waste this summer, so I will be waking up every morning and going for a run, then when I get back home I'm going to spend most of the afternoon drawing and painting. I really want to be more productive, and I want to get better at art, so This is my chance to do just that. College is going to be really really expensive so I'm going to have to get a job. I am really hoping that the art gallery I am interning at will hire me. If not i could always try The Art Supply warehouse, that would be a good job I think, the only problem with that is I don't think they are hiring at the moment and im not sure I would get the job if they were anyways. Both the art gallery and the art supply warehouse are far away so that would be a big downside for me. There is a gamestop near my house, so I guess if it really came down to it I could work there, but I wouldnt really want too. Ive heard a lot of horror stories about working there. I have to get my drivers license as well. I dont know why I dont have it yet. I need to get it asap.

Im going to try and get at least a sketchbook page of drawings done a day, so I will post some sketches tomorrow, for sure! woo! time to sleep! goodnight blog world.


P.S. I got Mass Effect and it rocks hard.

P.P.S. Comic Con is coming up and I am excited.

P.P.P.S. This comic is really funny. Scott C rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment