Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Its my birthday today! i am now 19 years old. this is very cool. I got a nice desk as a present and i am currently reorganizeing my work area and once its all set up i shall take pictures for your enjoyment! huzzah! maybe some art too? ok sure some art.

I am playing Okami and Odin Sphere for the ps2, both are very beautiful games for different reasons, but so far only Okami has really grabbed me. I think i need to spend more time with odin sphere to get into it.

I also bought the trades 5 and 6 of The Walking Dead. It has been a long time since i last read trade 4 so my mind is kinda fuzzy on everything that happened, but its slowly coming back to me. Very cool stuff.

that's pretty much all i got to say, shower me with compliments and poems about my greatness because its my birthday. peace yo.


P.S. My cat just pooped and it is really the worst smelling thing i have ever smelled ever.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! i hope your beard is still going strong! :)))

    ReplyDelete