Sunday, August 26, 2007

It would be great if things just worked.

I am getting pretty mad, because crap on my computer does not work. Internet Explorer ALWAYS crashes. EVERY TIME! Lucky for me I rarely use it but sometimes I have to and always after 4 clicks it crashes. always without fail. Now steam is messed up, where it has installed 2 copies of Dawn of war on my computer, and I can't fix it. If I delete one it keeps the other but then I can't play the game! It just wastes a ton of space on my hard drive. GAH Apple is looking more and more appealing every day. If windows didnt have all the games, I would not hesitate to switch. Here is hoping when get vista, things will be fixed. oh man I hope so!!!! I worked on my drawing, still looks crappy. I doubt i will win the contest with this, I am just a really bad artist. I never seem to improve, and its driving me nuts. Some times I just want to throw in the towel, But i wont! ill draw more and try and do more studies. I know my drawing a day failed but once i finish this one, i might start that up again because i have school and that will give me ample time and inspiration to draw. Here's to hoping everything gets sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment