Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The times they are a changing..

This may be the last post for a while, because i am about to upgrade my template, which may screw up my whole blog. which is way bad. so i just wanted to get that in. I kinda don't want to do it because i just added a little hit counter at the bottom of the blog. I am curious to see how many hits i get. i am not expecting anything reasonable, maybe like 2 hits a month maybe? i dunno i am just curious. If everything goes well with the transition, i may have some art to post. Horray! (for me) anyways goodnight and good luck!(too me, also.)

EDIT:
ALRIGHT! I did it! WOOT! Go me! Everything seems to be about what it was before the update so that is good! I have to add the hit counter again but that is no big deal. Still a few things to tweak on my page but those can wait for tomorrow. go me!

2 comments:

  1. Eat more babies. Religious pro-life sites say they're good for your kidneys. I say they're good for your colon.

    ReplyDelete