Saturday, July 14, 2007

Art, Magic, and Music Awesomeness

Again I haven't been posting as much as I would have liked too but the past couple days but I was a bit busy, but now its the weekend and I have more time to myself. I have been drawing of course and I have to say I am getting a little bit better at charcoal drawings, because I am really terrible at them right now. I definitely need more practice but at least I am progressing. I saw the new Harry Potter movie with some friends yesterday night, and while it felt a bit rushed and it lacked some important parts from the book, it was still a very enjoyable film, plus the battle at the end is worth the price of admission alone. This morning ( Saturday) I woke up at 2:30 pm then watched a crappy movie, namely Ultraviolet. It had great design, but the story and the acting were crappy. Even the fight scenes were not very good. I never expected it to be good anyways so I wasn't too disappointed. Also I have been listening to a lot of music lately, mostly techno. The two (bands? groups? I don't know what you would call it.) are Justice, and Does it offend you, yeah? Yep. Thats the name, awesome right? Any ways they both are fantastic and highly recommend checking them out.
here are some links to a few mp3s for you to enjoy/sample
Justice
DIOYY

Oh yeah I also have been listening to a lot of Spoon, and Cake. Not techno, but still good stuff.

Anyways I'll conclude this post with a drawing a did of a cup on my desk. Nothing special, but its good to get the practice in.

No comments:

Post a Comment