Monday, July 2, 2007

MAJOR UPDATE 2007


Whoa man its been a long time since i posted on this thing! I almost forgot about it! no longer though ill try and post in it much more so all my readers can enjoy my goodness. Horray! Lets get back up to date shall we? It is now summer, and life is pretty good. I dont have a license yet, nor a car, but i shall hopefully get one of those soon. I have been doubling down on my art lately and i have been taking 2 classes at a local art school. Its a lot of hard work but i think its definitely worth while. It has only been a week and I feel I am improving a lot. One thing about art school is, you meet a lot of innnteresting people there, to say the least. I have found that the nude models in my class seem to get stranger every day. I dont know how much more weirdness i can take. This computer has given me much more time to draw, and to slack off, so its both a blessing and a curse. Ive been playing some computer games, mostly Oblivion and Worms Armaggedon and Ive started hanging out with some old friends, so life is pretty decent right now, hopefully that will keep up. not much more to say right now, but ill try to keep this thing updated more often now that i actually can log in. here is a picture of me that i like and a drawing i am working on to make up for lost time. woot! (that last picture i have been working on for a long time. i need to finish it and give it to my friend.)






No comments:

Post a Comment