Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Struggles of an aspiring young artist.

Finally today is over! I worked pretty hard today at school, but I don't feel like I accomplished very much. I am getting a little frustrated with my digital artwork. It seems like no matter how hard I try it just doesn't get any better. Ill keep working on it of course and ill try doing more studies now. I am officially announcing right now that I will do one study per day whether it be digital or traditional. I'll do my best to make it digital so I can post it here, but that is my goal. My traditional skills seem to be slowly getting better, but these classes are pretty daunting. I just have to work through it. Today I plan on finishing the car I posted yesterday. I need more music to listen to, I'm running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment