Thursday, July 17, 2008

This post is about nothing.






Rumor has it that this is the cover art for the new mega man game, its dlc, which probably makes it fake, but if this was official capcom art for the game, that would be soo awesome. I like the idea of making and old style mega man game. i hope its good. i really like megaman music.

Here is a bunch of funny Calivn and Hobbes strips. I would love to meet Bill Waterson one day. too bad he is so reclusive.





Tomorrow im going to see the Dark Knight! its going to be a regular theater, but ill definitely catch it again in imax, thats supposed to be amazing.

Ive been playing a lot of shootan games lately. of course TF2 as usual, but i have revisted STALKER, because i found out that the game has a lot of cool mods. Stalker was always a pretty fun game, but it felt unpolished. These mods helped fix a lot of stuff and added a lot of cool features, and the game is REALLY GOOD now. its really hard, but it way scarey, and it feels like a real surivor game. I love it.

I also started playing oblivion again. I deleted all my old files and i made a new character. Im trying to make him a super likeable, lucky merchant guy. I want him to be as nonviolent as possible so he is only strong in hand to hand combat, which is the weakest of all the combat styles. Oblivion is so great, and so is STALKER, which is why Fallout 3 is going to rock, because its like a combination of the two. Im super pumppped!!!!

uhh what else... I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE YO!

i also got a 6000$ scholarship!
yah thats cool!
i dont know what else to say. Ill post my posemaniac stuff in the morning. its pretty late. good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment